Are you a staunch supporter of a smoke-free generation? Do you believe in the power of collaboration? Would you like to give this fast growing social movement an extra boost with colleagues from several organisations? Do you see opportunities and potential and want to take action? Do you find it interesting to combine the motivations of civil society organizations and companies with our goals and are you able to inspire people with a good story and beautiful proposals and push them to action? Then we are looking for you!
About smoke-free healthcare funds
Health Funds for Smoke Free (GvRV) is a collaboration between Hartstichting, the KWF and the Longfonds with the goal that no one will die or die from the consequences of smoking. With a motivated team of nine employees in the office and around 20 employees from the three funds, we work for a smoke-free Netherlands. Smoke-Free is also free from alternative forms of nicotine use, such as electronic cigarettes.
We work with civil society organisations, companies and governments. Smoking is still the biggest preventable cause of disease and death in the Netherlands, and the tobacco industry still manages every week to get hundreds of children in our country addicted to smoking. To bring a smoke-free generation closer faster, strong social initiatives and government measures are needed. This is why we encourage the whole of the Netherlands to contribute to a smoke-free generation through lobbying, communication and relationship management. For organizations, this includes, for example, making places smoke-free, but also stopping doing business with the tobacco industry.
What will you do:
- In the Organizations and Environments team you will work on the development and implementation of projects through which we increase the number and quality of smoke-free environments and organizations in the Netherlands.
- You inspire national parties and leading companies to take steps towards Smoke Free and maintain collaborative relationships with these parties to catalyze progress.
- You proactively communicate with parties to investigate opportunities to make new environments smoke-free and make proposals for how to resolve any bottlenecks.
- Indulge in the opportunities and possibilities to put Smoke Free on the agenda in organizations in the arts, culture and media sector.
- You proactively advise, inform and support stakeholders in a generation without smoke. You speak to parties who have questions about making organizations and environments smoke-free.
- You build and maintain a relevant network of internal and external contacts and actively use this network to benefit our goals.
As a relationship and project manager you have:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational ability
- Environmental awareness and marketing and B2B experience is an advantage
- A critical and solutions-oriented business attitude
- An eye for coherence, so you can easily oversee the bigger picture.
- Practical experience of not less than 5 years.
- Thinking and Action Level HBO or WO
- An opportunity to make a valuable contribution to a smoke-free generation and work with leading health funds and an extensive network of stakeholders.
- You will have the space to work and grow within a professional and contemporary co-operative organisation.
- Annual contract for 24 hours a week with a view to extension.
- We follow the Hartstichting’s terms and conditions of employment. Salary indicator: H scale, depending on education and experience between €3,446 and €4,937 (2022) based on 40 hours.
- With a full-time working week you get 22 vital hours and 30 days off.
- The location is the Health Funds for Smoke Free office (near Utrecht Lunetten station). Part-time work from home is possible.
Are you the person we are looking for? Send your motivation with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reply until 22nd January 2022. First interviews will take place on Monday 30th January and Thursday 2nd February. And, of course, our organization is completely smoke-free. For more information, you can visit our website: www.rookvrijegeneration.nl or, due to the Christmas holidays, you can contact Reina de Kinder, Team O&O Captain for the Health for Smoke Free funds from January 9, 2023 at 06-51797516 .