Plan International is a development cooperation organization that works for children at risk in more than 70 countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East, with a particular focus on girls and young women. Plan International does this by eliminating the disadvantageous position of girls and young women so that they enjoy the same opportunities and rights as boys. For example, Plan International, with the support of thousands of sponsors, companies and (institutional) donors, is working on a better future for children and youth at risk in developing countries. Plan International is a Giro555 organization. Check out our website and social media channels for more information about our work.
We are looking for a fundraising program for beginners (28-32 hours per week)
In this role, you are responsible for recruiting new donors and donors. You support experienced fundraisers in their acquisition activities and activities to increase the loyalty of our donors. Plan International is currently recruiting new donors through direct outreach, online, and through events. Your main focus in this position will be on recruiting participants for door-to-door fundraising and recruiting events. You also help organize and test new fundraising initiatives. We are looking for an energetic colleague who loves teamwork and has an affinity with management by numbers.
What will you do?
As a beginner marketer, you are committed to maximizing and organizing income from fundraising events with your team members. To do this, you recruit participants in our events as well as in our Run for Plan brand. You also ensure that our participants raise as much money as possible and that the participants’ donors are well informed of what is happening with their donation. Plus, you’ll support the great fundraiser in running our agencies door-to-door by keeping an eye on the numbers and training recruiters on our work and why a donation to Plan International makes a difference for girls and boys around the world.
Specifically, it carries out the following activities:
- You support experienced fundraisers in submitting business cases and monitoring results.
- You also monitor the progress of your team’s goals.
- You innovate and develop expressions with colleagues to recruit participants and sponsors.
- You develop expressions and methods to keep current donors and participants involved in our work.
- You support the development of new ideas to attract new donors, participants, or sponsors of Plan International.
- You give briefings, train colleagues and agency staff and select the appropriate message and materials to reach target groups.
- You support colleagues in current recruitment activities in the field of face-to-face recruitment and recruitment via events and lead generation.
- You consult with the loyalty team to ensure that new donors receive the correct follow-up.
Of course you can’t do this alone. In this position, you will work closely with loyal marketers, data and recruiting analysts, online marketers, and outside organizations.
What do you bring?
Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of work experience in a sales or marketing oriented position. You are energetic and can organize well. You are a team player and result oriented.
In addition, it meets the following criteria:
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English both in writing and in writing.
- Completed an MBO or HBO education in marketing and/or business direction.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in sales or marketing of private direct marketing channels.
- Affinity with the work of Plan International.
The following competencies are essential for this position: gender sensitivity, problem analysis, negotiation, commercial ability, results orientation and collaboration
Plan International offers:
- Total monthly salary between €2763 and €3896 for 35 hours per week, depending on
background and experience;
- full reimbursement of your travel costs based on second class public transport;
- Great opportunities for personal growth and training;
- group health insurance
- 5 weeks vacation per year;
- Good pension system.
Plan International employees work from home about 50% of the time and 50% in the comfortable office in De Pijp in Amsterdam, and we will be moving to De Baarsjes at the end of this year.
Then reply no later than September 25th via: https://cvselection.net/plan-international-nederland/7812/ (if the link doesn’t work, you can copy and paste it into your browser, preferably Chrome). Because we work with this application system, unfortunately we cannot accept applications by email. The assignment, aimed at marketing the acquisition, can be part of the procedure. Do you want to know more about this job? Please contact Sam Schiltmeijer, (email@example.com).
During the selection process, the topic of safety is brought up From children and young adults, this is essential for Plan International, we do not accept any form of abuse. Submit a recent behavior statement and take Consolidated references according to Interagency Misconduct Disclosure System part of the procedure.
Diversity is important at Plan International and everyone is welcome. We like to use the power of diversity (in terms of cultural background, gender, age, religion or sexual orientation) to achieve the best result. That’s why we encourage everyone to apply.
Acquisition is not valued in response to this vacancy, and participation in your own network is.