Nothing feels natural like breathing. Don’t think about it, it comes naturally. But for the 1.2 million Dutch, breathing freely isn’t a given. They were born with a lung disease or had lung problems at a later age. They are short of breath or sometimes cannot breathe at all. Our dream is for everyone to breathe freely. That’s why we conduct groundbreaking research to prevent and repair lung disease. That’s why we are committed to a healthy lifestyle and healthy air. That’s why we want to give people with lung disease more control over their lives. At Longfonds, we work to make that dream come true with 85 passionate people. You work together in a small team. Each team can organize the implementation of the work independently. In addition, you are working with others on common goals. Magnet Theater provides direction, facilitates and supports teams. At Longfonds we do not smoke and strive for a healthy and active lifestyle. We believe in optimistic, connected and decisive employees who go one step further. You proactively use your attributes to contribute to the desired results we describe in our policy plan.
If the father. An online marketer, you will work on the Impact Marketing team. This team is responsible for creating urgency and empathy for the severity of lung disease in new and existing target groups and for generating income. We engage and energize them based on the needs of our target groups/audiences. You will also work closely with the Online Content Specialist and colleagues from Relatie & Data on various online activities, SEO and social channels.
You are responsible for developing, monitoring and improving our online campaigns. With paid advertising, you ensure that we can be found online as easily as possible for existing and new target groups. By collaborating with many colleagues, stakeholders and external agencies, you ensure optimum result in reach and conversion.
Use your talent to:
- Analysis of the online search behavior of the target group of the campaign;
- Preparing keyword reports;
- Formulate and develop an effective SEA strategy targeting campaigns.
- Implementation of the strategic environmental assessment strategy.
- Develop, implement, monitor and improve SEA campaigns;
- A/B testing of ads, landing pages and search rankings;
- Implement retargeting for potential interested visitors in collaboration with the Relations and Data team;
- Provide advice, research and test new possibilities and tools for further development in collaboration with the Relations and Data team;
- Monitor budgets and prepare campaign reports in collaboration with the Relations and Data team;
- Good objective coordination and collaboration with other teams for influence, relationship and support.
- Education on the Action and Thinking Level HBO/WO;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You are aware of all the new trends and developments in the field of online advertising and know how to apply them;
- Have knowledge of SEO/SEA tools, Google Trends, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Doubleclick (automated advertising), and Facebook Business Manager;
- You are a creative thinker and know how to translate that into engaging, results-oriented online campaigns;
- You are a novice.
- Have experience working on complex projects;
- You are analytical, practical, customer oriented and have good communication skills;
- You stand for Longfonds’ core values: optimistic, decisive and obliging.
What we offer:
- One-year appointment with the intention of permanent appointment;
- Salary according to job grade K CAO Longfonds (maximum €5,297) depending on education and experience, based on 36 hours; Pleasant, innovative and informative work environment with development opportunities;
- An open and team work atmosphere with self-organizing teams and space for own initiative;
- An office to meet and inspire and the possibility to work part-time from home;
- Attractive additional benefits, including the thirteenth month;
- A monthly contribution to your health insurance, a good pension system and a vital budget;
- A full travel allowance by public transportation or by bicycle. The office is located at Amersfoort NS station.
Inform and advance
Are you excited about this vacancy and are you interested in this position? Then we would like to receive your order before June 12, 2022 through our website website† For more information about this position, please contact Ruth van Bommel, Impact Marketing Manager, phone number 06-520 70253 and about the application process, please contact Laura Berman, Human Resources Consultant, phone number 033-43 41210. First job interviews June 15 2022 from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM and second interviews are scheduled for June 29, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not estimated.